Miss Debbie's Daycare.
- We strive in working with your child to reach the following goals:
- Develop a good self-image and a positive attitude toward his/her self.
- Develop language and social skills.
- Develop independence, his/her self.
- Encourage respect and compassion for others.
- Have stimulating learning experiences.
- Support Sound Health, Safety, and Nutritional Practices.
- Introduction and quick background:
- Having been a working mother I understand how difficult it is for parents to find good quality child care. I feel I have the love, knowledge, experience and qualities needed to provide a warm, and loving environment in which children can learn and grow. I believe children are the most important part of our future, and I will work with your child in establishing a solid foundation.
- I take my profession as a child care provider, not as a "babysitter", very seriously. You trust me with your most prized possession - your child. I do not take that trust lightly. I have over 30 years of experience, starting with my own 2 children extending to my 6 grand children. While raising my children I worked for the co-op preschool that my children were attending. I enjoyed it so much I volunteered for the School District. They recognized my enthusiasm in working with children and offered me a full time position. I did this for 8 years before starting my own daycare business.
Definition of a Child Care Provider:
- Child Care Provider, chef, baker, janitor, sock and shoe finder, coat buttoner, boot fitter, bottle washer, grocery shopper, diaper changer, protector, dish washer, nose wiper, vegetable pusher, floor sweeper, waiter, story teller, playground attendant, PE teacher, activity director, zoo keeper, inspector, fitness instructor, tutor, entertainer, therapist, manager, derby instructor, performer, bookkeeper, self-esteem builder, teacher, helper, well wisher, nurse, traffic controller, noise controller, life saver, thinker, problem solver, engineer, designer, counselor, safety instructor, arbitrator, creator, inventor, companion, musician, historian, technician, dietitian, athlete, beautician, fire Marshall, analyst, artist, dentist, scientist, biologist, technologist, accountant, manicurist, receptionist, environmentalist, pharmacist, hygienist, speech therapist, reader, builder, informer, composer, supervisor, author, navigator, peacemaker, friend . . .